T700 - Bidirectional
Flanges acc. to DIN PN10/16
GG25, GGG40, GGG50
EPDM, NITRILE (NBR), VITON
The model 700 knife gate valve is a monoblock body design full bore bidirectional shut off valve, offering a zero leakage shut off up to 10 bar to size DN250. Available in wafer and lug versions.
- Short FTF dimensions as per manufacturer standard. Other standards such as DIN3202 K1 and MSS-SP-81 under demand.
- 100% full bore valve, water tight in both directions.
- One piece monoblock body design (up to DN250), special seal housing and design avoiding any build-up.
- Stainless steel both sides polished gate to avoid seat damaging and lengthening packing durability.
- U-profile perimeter resilient seat with internal reinforced steel core to increase durability.
- Internal gate guides provide support through the entire range of travel eliminating both lateral movement and deflection. Additionally, they scrape & clean the knife so no fluid reach the surrounding environment.