T200 - Bidirectional
Flanges acc. to ANSI 125/150, Flanges acc. to DIN PN10 / PN16 / PN25
254SMO, A216 WCB, AISI 310, AISI 316L, AISI 316TI, AISI 904, Aluminium, CF3M (AISIS 304), CF8M (AISI316), GG25, GGG40, GGG50
254SMO, 310S, AISI304L, AISI316L, AISI316TI, AISI904L, HARDOX
EPDM, FLUCAST, GRAFHITE, NITRILE (NBR), PTFE, SILICONE, VITON
The Bidirectional T200 is a wafer-design knife gate valve which can receive the fluid in both directions. Its general purpose is for fluid loaded with solids in suspension, main application in plants and sewage drives.
- Provides high flow rates with low pressure drop.
- The internal design of the body avoids any build-up of solids in the seat area.
- During the working time of the valve, the knife is in contact with the joints.
- Cast body of one integral piece with internal guides to support the knife and with wedges on both sides to work with fluids in both directions with the same pressure.
- Recommended for water with maximum solid concentration of 5%.
- Two directional arrows in the body show the correct mounting position.