T600 – Rubber Sleeve KGV
Flanges acc. to ANSI 125/150, Flanges acc. to DIN PN10 / PN16 / PN25
Rubber Anti-abrasion, SS304L, SS316L
EPDM, NBR, SILICONE, VITON
The model T600 knife gate valve is a bidirectional wafer valve, which is equipped with two seats or rubber sleeves which are provided with an internal metal core designed for applications with fluids (e.g. mining slurries, sludge…)
The rubber sleeves are designed to offer a perfect water tightness and to protect the body against the abrasion of fluids. The valve is suitable for mining slurries and high concentrations of solids.
- Bidirectional sealing
- Sleeves in permanent contact (Body totally protected from abrasion)
- High quality Natural Rubber sleeves. Other qualities available depending on the fluid.
- Interchangeable sleeves
- Suitable for water with high concentration of solids (e.g. mining slurries, sludge…), intensive jobs, high pressures.
- Provides high flow rates with low pressure drop
- Full and continuous flow
- Cast body of one integral piece (monoblock) with internal guides to support the knife
- The internal design of the body avoids any build up of solids in the seat area, and allows draining from the lower cavity, where there is a cleaning port.
- The nipples allow the gate to be lubricated, in this way enhancing its capacity to slide between the sleeves.
- The gate is polished on both sides, and of rectangular shape with a blade edge.
- Easy maintenance.
- Removable bottom part for easy maintenance and cleaning of internal parts