T200 – Lug Unidirectional
Flanges acc. to ANSI 125/150, Flanges acc. to DIN PN10 / PN16 / PN25
254SMO, A216 WCB, CF8 (AISI304), CF8M (AISI316), GG25, GGG40, GGG50, SS310, SS904
254SMO, HARDOX, SS304L, SS310, SS316L, SS316TI, SS904L
EPDM, NBR, SILICONE, VITON
Unidirectional valve type full lug is machined like a type 200 valve, so its applications and characteristics are the same. The difference lies in the pipe connections (in blind and through threaded holes).These valves are more firmly secured to the housing. That’s why, on many occasions, they are used as end of line valves.
- Cast body of one integral piece with internal guides to support the knife.
- Seating wedges help the knife to close against the body and seat.
- Directional arrow in the body showing the correct mounting position.
- High flow rates with low pressure drop
- Internal design avoids any build up of solids that would prevent valve from closing
- Gate with rounded edges prolongs the working life of the rings and packing.
- Recommended for water with maximum concentration of solid of 5%.